Refurbished Systems for testing Pesticides in Cannabis
- HP Model 5890 GC with ECD and computer data system configured for testing Pesticides in Cannabis
- HP/Agilent Model 6890 GC System with uECD (micro ECD) and computer data system configured for analyzing Pesticides in marijuana
- Agilent Model 7890 GC System with uECD (micro ECD) and computer data system configured for the analysis of Pesticides in Cannabis
- Agilent Model 5975 and 5973 Mass Selective Detectors
- Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometers (LC/MS)
Refurbished Liquid Autosamplers for Pesticide analysis of Cannabis
- Hewlett Packard 7673 Automated Sampler with 100 position sample tray
- Agilent Model 7683 Automated Sampler with 100 position sample tray
Refurbished Pesticide Testing equipment will include the following Chemstation Data System for instrument control and data acquisition.
Computer - Intel Pentium Dual-core 3 MB Cache G20303 GHz Processor, 24X DVD Burner, SATA Dual WD Caviar Blue 500GB Internal SATA Hard Drive, 2GBRAM - Brand New
Agilent - 82350 PCI HPIB Card
Microsoft - Windows XP License
Agilent Technologies - G2070AA ChemStation
Monitor - 19 inch Flat Panel Display 1280 x 1024 (NEW)
Other options are available upon request including: additional injection ports, detectors and autosampler configurations.
Our website is intended to be a catalog of system configurations based on our common inventory items. We can custom configure any system to meet your specific requirements.
Pesticide testing in Cannabis Samples
Frequently used in cannabis farming are pesticides, such as abamectin, pyrethroids, spinosyn, organophosphates, and carbamates. They are used to kill spider mites, aphids, flies and other pests. At this time there are no federal agencies monitoring cannabis as a consumable; and, there are no official standards accepted within the industry as to what pesticides can be used safely and in what quantities. Some state regulations mandate that all consumable cannabis products should be tested for pesticide remains. We provide refurbished, turnkey systems that are custom configured to your analytical needs at a price that is affordable. Our equipment is completely refurbished, tested and includes a warranty.